Power up climbs. Descend with speed and confidence. Stiff, superlight, and built with proprietary technologies, the SLR 1 30 delivers efficiency, control and durability in a stiff, lightweight and value-oriented package.
- Ultralight 30mm deep full-composite rim brake only rims
- Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves
- 17mm internal rim width for optimal tire performance
- Dynamic Balance Lacing technology for enhanced drive efficiency and braking control
- Sapim straight-pull bladed stainless spokes- 16H Front & 21H Rear
- Alloy locking nipples
- Giant alloy hub shell, with pawl based driver system
- 1380g per pair
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Inner Rim Width||17mm|
|Spokes||Sapim straight-pull bladed stainless|
|Extras||Tubeless rim strips and valves|
* Subject to change without notice.
|QR / Black / 700c||04713250807638||350000157||350000157|