The Whisky No.9 CX Flat Mount fork is a lightweight, forward-compatible front-end upgrade, ideal for cyclocross, singletrack, gravel, or commuting. Redesigned, thoroughly tested, and dialed in for rough, off-road riding, it features the flat-mount disc brake standard, easy fender mounts, 12mm thru-axle dropouts, and internal brake routing for a refined, clean design. The fork provides big tire clearance, precise handling and tracking capabilities, and a comfortable ride quality that Whisky forks are known for.
- 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing
- Designed for flat-mount disc brakes
- Fender eyelets on outside of fork leg for easy mounting
- 700c x 42mm or 650B x 50mm max recommended tire size
- ASTM Condition 3 – For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24-inches
- Includes thru-axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
|100 x 12mm / Black / 700c||708752345164||FK9936||FK9936|