Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender as well as a spring-loaded bar to hold down your belongings.
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061 T6 alloy construction - To be mounted on bikes with disc brakes - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
$64.95 - $69.99
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
- The perfect quick-mount front rack system for road, cross, hybrid or touring bikes with rigid forks. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
Take your bike adventures even further with a versatile mount cage to pack larger gear on your bike. The included tie-down straps provide the ability to carry a DryBag, sleeping bag/pad, stuff sack, or any round shaped gear on your bike frame or fork with bottle bosses. A four-hole mount design offers height adjustment of your load for better balance. VersaMount clamps also provide easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20-60mm. - Engineering grade polymer - 64 mm mounting height adjustable - Weight: 128g - Max load: 3kg / 6.61lb - Dimensions: 22 x 12 x 7cm / 8.7 x 4.7 x 2.8-inches
Patented rack attachment system works on virtually any bicycle from full-suspension mountain bikes to commuters and everything in between. - Patented attachment system secures easily - Tough construction allows for variety of rugged riding uses - Silent and vibration free performance - Includes rails for mounting panniers - Works on the rear seat stays and front fork - Works with any type of frame material
- Used for attaching rear racks onto mono stay bikes - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
The Fairdale Adjust-A-Rack is a new take on the rear cargo rack. The rack is designed to be extremely easy to install. Fold the legs out, bolt them on to the bike and use the sliding adjustment to level the top of the rack. Unlike many other racks the Adjust-A-Rack requires no cutting or tedious resizing to make it fit.
Page 1 of 1