- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Precision-machined 4mm ID silver aluminum cable ferrules for improved shifting performance. A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. For use with most shifting cables. - Inside diameter: 4mm - Outside diameter: 5.75mm - Overall length: 12.7mm - Material: aluminum - Bottle of 50pcs
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
$24.99 - $28.99
Jagwire's Brake Noodles feature stainless-steel tubes with aluminum ends for durability and excellent performance. You get 10 of them for all your bicycle setup needs.
Jagwire's Double-End Straddle Cable is a replacement straddle cable (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
The Elite Sealed Shift Kit uses a continuous liner that seals the system completely protecting it against dirt, mud and other contamination. Available in three colors, this system offers the ultimate combination of protection and low-friction performance. To ensure the best possible performance, we've paired Elite Polished Ultra-Slick inner cables with our improved Slick-Lube continuously-lubricated liners. This combination delivers precise cable movement and excellent durability. - The continuous liner running from the levers to the derailleur offers outstanding protection from dirt and debris - Elite Polished Ultra-Slick cables are paired with Slick-Lube liners to minimize friction - Lightweight XEX shift housing is nearly 30% lighter than traditional shift housing - 5.0mm shift housing and 1.9mm inner liner may not be compatible with all frames and components What's Included: - 1x 3200mm XEX Shift Housing - 2x 2300mm STS-EL Elite Polished Ultra-Slick Shift Inner Cables - 2x 2225mm Slick-Lube Liners - 2x LEX-SL 4mm Shift Housing Segments, 300mm - 4x Open Brass End Caps - 7x Open Alloy End Caps for 5mm Housing - 2x Open Alloy End Caps for 4mm Housing - 2x Pro Indexed Inline Adjusters (4mm/5mm) - 2x Housing Connectors (4mm/5mm) - 2x Cable Tips - 2x Grub Seals - 2x 5G Tube Tops - 2x Rotating Hooks
$5.49 - $14.99
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$5.49 - $14.99
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$5.49 - $11.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Frame-mounted barrel adjusters allow cable tension to be easily fine tuned. - Adjuster threading is M5 standard: 5mm OD, 0.8mm thread pitch - Bag of 10
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
Giant's Stainless Steel brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
- Smooth surface and low friction - Pre-stretching reduces elongation for high braking responsiveness - Stainless: permanent rust-free performance - Avid, Shimano, SRAM compatible - Double ended for use with road or mountain bikes
- Stainless steel slick extruded surface - 1.1mm x 2100mm - Pre-stretched for precise shifting - Permanent rust free performance - Shimano & SRAM compatible
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11 - 12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
Page 1 of 1